Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my Flatband ergo - in target mode w/ braided #64 rubber bands attached w/ gypsy tabs. Note the deep hook area for my index finger. I am looking for recommendations for a similar slingshot. Axiom TTF/OTF? Torque? Scout? HTS? OTT Ranger? A+ PS2?

Thanks and looking forward to your recommendations.

Gold Material property Font Jewellery Metal

Attachments

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Norseman - Thank you. I am and I accept but only if you accept something from me in return. PM sent.

Skropi - not so sure as I am just starting to explore slingshots other than Trumark WS1s.

All - thank you for your comments and suggestions. It is an amazing frame. I do not know if Flatband still makes them. Hopefully he will chime in.

·
Engorged Member
363 Posts
Try Magpie's "Ergo" in the templates section. I have just made it and I have to say it feels really good in the hand. Better than the Dragon. Mattardel's "Classic Ergo" is also a very nice design.

Reactions: hoggy

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Mt Flatband is a bit large for my hands, which is OK, because I never intend to shoot it. I consider it a valuable frame from a slingshot legend.
Henry - I agree and had the frame displayed on my office credenza for quite some time. Eventually I reached the conclusion that it should be shot. Hopefully Flatband will chime in. I think that he made them to be shot. It is a remarkable frame.

·
Super Moderator
6,679 Posts
Shoot!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Shoot!!!!!!!!!!
As requested! You are correct sir. The slingshot was meant to be shot.

Set up my basement catchbox today and took several breaks during work. Mrs. Raja, who is an excellent archer, is getting interested and took this photo of me starting my draw. The glasses are safety rated, of course!

Glasses Black Musical instrument Vision care Gesture

Attachments

1 - 20 of 24 Posts