Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks! It's been a while since I made a tiny turtle, and I actually made this one several months ago. When I first started trying resin, I mixed up some yarn scraps with resin and made a blank. Here's what came of it. ;) Sorry, it's so shiny, it makes it hard to take pics of it. Lol. Thanks for looking!

Attachments

·
Registered
205 Posts
That's awesome, looks like a glass frame. Reminds me of a video somewhere on YouTube of a guy making a resin bowl he added lathe swarf to and sent it to a bowl turner who turned and polished it. If you'd like to try that I have a pile I could mail you, haha!

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That's awesome, looks like a glass frame. Reminds me of a video somewhere on YouTube of a guy making a resin bowl he added lathe swarf to and sent it to a bowl turner who turned and polished it. If you'd like to try that I have a pile I could mail you, haha!
Are you referring to the murder bowl Peter Brown sent Carl Jacobson? Because that was awesome and I'd love to attempt that in sling form. Lol

·
Registered
205 Posts
Are you referring to the murder bowl Peter Brown sent Carl Jacobson? Because that was awesome and I'd love to attempt that in sling form. Lol
That's the one!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts