Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Tex-shooter
4,493 Posts
I would have shown this earlier if I knew this test set-up of my LB-2000 was still banded from a couple of years back. The first photo shows my standard pouch as cut, then finger formed after drying, then after being shot over 2000 times on the same set of bands without being retied. That is why I call these bands LB-2000's. The last photo shows that this pouch stilled centered and held a 1/2 inch steel ball in the pouch without rolling out when hanging. This set up will still shoot, but has lost some power because of the number of shots and age even though it was stored in a tin. The ball in the in the second photo is a little off center front to back because of the way the bands laid against the cloth for the photo. Notice My shooting star logo on the birds eye slingshot! - Cheers

DSCN0746.JPG DSCN0748.JPG

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
6,536 Posts
I always loved that frame Tex. I think it's the Birdseye Red Oak one? Nice to see it again!

·
Ray Rowden
2,428 Posts
Hey Bill, good to hear from you.

I've really turned into an enthusiastic wet finger former over the last year or so.

I found it especially good for my handcut BB-bands. I need all the help I can get with that little ammo!

·
Premium Member
3,228 Posts
Now that is a sweet flip! And some great information you shared, Tex. Brilliant.

Reactions: KawKan

·
Super Moderator
6,536 Posts
Gotcha covered on the deletion Skarrd. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts