Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
I would totally go for this if I didn't already have one. What number is yours? Mine is #11.
mine is 15

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cool! Looks like Lewis sends them off randomly from his pile then. I only got mine after seeing that video of you shooting yours. It has superb ergonomics and anyone who buys #15 from you will be very happy.

·
Registered
572 Posts
I would totally go for this if I didn't already have one. What number is yours? Mine is #11.
mine is 15

Cool! Looks like Lewis sends them off randomly from his pile then. I only got mine after seeing that video of you shooting yours. It has superb ergonomics and anyone who buys #15 from you will be very happy.
They're stamped before they go out of the door so they're all numbered in the order they where bought

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
mine is 15

They're stamped before they go out of the door so they're all numbered in the order they where bought

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk
Thank you for the clarification! Nice to know and it makes the one I have even more valuable .

1 - 20 of 20 Posts