Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked this daisy f 16 up at harbour freight, 5.59 with discount, put some red theraband tubes on it, hey dandy rock shooter, lead chunks, hex nuts,crushed stone, ugly stuff, does ok, first time I whipped one of these up, like I needed another slingshot

Attachments

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
The venerable F-16! One of my top choices for our godson and Mrs. Raja's boss' kids. Theraband blue or braided #64 rubber bands with an oversize pouch. Make an oversize pouch out of "urban leather" (canvas or fake leather and duct tape). Really sends a paintball down range. About indestructible. Hammer grip is ideal for kids. And if our young charges "forget" to return it - very inexpensive to replace.

500 paintballs for about 10 bucks and an F-16 for 5 bucks and change at our local Wally World. That's a whole afternoon of outdoor fun for under 20 bucks.

Round up some kids and take it outdoors.

·
Grandpa Pete
1,419 Posts
The venerable F-16! One of my top choices for our godson and Mrs. Raja's boss' kids. Theraband blue or braided #64 rubber bands with an oversize pouch. Make an oversize pouch out of "urban leather" (canvas or fake leather and duct tape). Really sends a paintball down range. About indestructible. Hammer grip is ideal for kids. And if our young charges "forget" to return it - very inexpensive to replace.

500 paintballs for about 10 bucks and an F-16 for 5 bucks and change at our local Wally World. That's a whole afternoon of outdoor fun for under 20 bucks.

Tell me how you braid rubber bands. Do you just loop them together or make like a chain. I am curious

GP

·
Registered
1,071 Posts

Tell me how you braid rubber bands. Do you just loop them together or make like a chain. I am curious

GP
If I understand correctly, braided rubber bands are looped together and chained are tied together with larks head knots. I loop mine together.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.