Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Just out of respect, you should learn to spell his name - no excuse for that.
Youre right. I am not claiming to be an expert in the slingshot world. I just heard the spoken name on a Bill Hayes YouTube video. Unique frame that I saw and just personally wanted to shoot one. Also, Thank you. I didn't know the name of the frame..Wingshooter.

Roger Henrie, AKA Wingshooter

·
aka CYBORG
2,060 Posts
Just out of respect, you should learn to spell his name - no excuse for that.
Youre right. I am not claiming to be an expert in the slingshot world. I just heard the spoken name on a Bill Hayes YouTube video. Unique frame that I saw and just personally wanted to shoot one. Also, Thank you. I didn't know the name of the frame..Wingshooter.

Roger Henrie, AKA Wingshooter
The frame is called a Rotating Head (RH) and was designed by Roger Henrie.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Roger Henrie is a fantastic builder. His slingshots are both innovative and works of art. Those fortunate enough to own his slingshots are understandably reluctant to part with them.

While you are waiting for someone to accept your offered kidney and/or a lightening strike, consider a Trumark FSX FO or an FSX 2000. Both of these wire-frame production slingshots featured rotating forks. Trumark closed its operations last year. You can still find these models on the big auction site. Some members here probably have one or more gathering dust that you can have for far less than the price of a kidney.

The FSX 2000 includes stabilizers, otherwise he two models are identical. FO stands for fiber optics, as in a sighting system.

I shoot mine from time to time. It is a simple matter to replace the miserable tubes with flat bands. Once you replace the tubes, it is a very accurate and fun shooter.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I am happy to report that I have found a Roger Henrie RH. I am also happy to report that I still have both kidneys. Thank you so much to ghost0311/8541 for letting go of one of these fabled frames. As soon as I started shooting it I realized why people who have these are so reluctant to part with them. Very comfortable in the hand. Extremely accurate. Cheers

1 - 19 of 19 Posts