Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
No sale that I can see. Just their normal price. There is a 10% off coupon typically available for Pyramyd, but that's good for anything, it's not a special sale on the lead balls. Their lead balls do NOT appear to satisfy their "Buy three, Get one free" standing offer for airgun ammo. You put four lead ball purchases in your cart and you're charged for all four. If you put four tins of pellets, you're only charged for three.

Where did you find out about a sale? I get regular email sales info from Pyramyd. One of the recent ones advertised pellets and lead balls. But it didn't say they were on sale. It only "advertised" them. They are still at regular prices. Their regular prices are same as or higher than my local prices for these lead balls. Tax is cheaper than s&h these days, so it's cheaper to buy from my local sporting goods store (at least here in my area).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.