Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a shorty of the little thing I whipped up tonight. It's a variation on "bare-back." And another 30 seconds showing it on my wrist.

[background=transparent]
[/background]
[background=rgb(51, 51, 51)]
[background=transparent]

[/background]
[/background]

Thanks for lookin'.

·
"Mighty Can Smiter"
4,302 Posts
cool deal... one idea, if you wanted to wear it as a braclet.. wrap it in a manner (some how) where the "pickle" is on top of your wrist and pull it where you can slip one of your fingers through the loop of the "pickle".. sort of a ring/bracelet combo... this way it might be more secured

LGD

·
Premium Member
1,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good idea. I tried that, LGD, but it was just a tad too tight. It would work for a lady though. Those no-name tubes really pack a wallop. I wingshot some stuff inside with CVS earplugs and it had mucho speed. I'll pop some cans and whatnot tomorrow, see how she goes with that. I am continually amazed by how little is required to "send over a round."
Look at it! It's nothing at all, but boy golly will it wreck a pop can and bring a huge smile to my face when it does. I want that sound to be my ringtone!

·
Premium Member
5,252 Posts
got to say i like your idea, i use the same tubing systen ON a PFS, but never without, looks like another nice/better longer life version for bareback shooting, the bracelet thingy hmmmmmmm ? heheheheh

·
Premium Member
1,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yer right. I did feel a little self-conscious about it...
You know where to get that blue tubing? ?? Hook a brother up, Mark.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts