Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A real quickie here, took it out of the trunk, cut it down to size, scraped off some bark, smoothed with the back of the knife, hit it a couple of times with the file, three coats of varnish, drilled two holes, put on a set of tubes and eureka!!! it shoots.
Sorry for the crappy cell pic it actually looks pretty good!

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well that went over like a lead balloon
so to add insult to injury here's it's slightly smaller brother, not trying for anything fancy just doing a little self prescribed therapy....

·
Brotherhood Of The Slingshot Nutz
2,144 Posts
... OK... I'll be the one to say it... daaamn duuude, those's butt ugly ! They show-nuff better be great shooters...
!!!
At least I don't feel alone any more being the only one posting some ooogly shooters...eeeeh haaaw !

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
Well thank you Smitty
, as they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and yeah they shoot pretty good, instead of ugly I prefer to think of them as rustic.. or perhaps simplistic, minimalistic, abstract????

·
Brotherhood Of The Slingshot Nutz
2,144 Posts
Hey man you know I like em all ! I just got a kick out of your lead balloon comment. I just had to give ya a poke in the ribs.

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah Yeah, you'ld better watch out I might just make one for you!!!!! I still have one or two ugly sticks in my trunk...

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ok here is the third and final installment of what I am calling The Butt Sisters (thanks to Smitty for the inspiration) those of you who lived through the seventies might remember Bertha,Bella,Betty, and Bathsheba...they are almost as bad as the song..and another cell pick to ad to it's glamor...

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hey now thats a thought may have to do that instead of the Troglodyte series

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.