Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,
wondering if any rufuss hussey original catapults ever come up for sale over there and what sort of price they fetch?
I don't imagine I'll ever own or shoot one one but I'd like to know what they sell for when available. Just out of interest of course!

·
Super Moderator
6,637 Posts
You'll see one every once and along while on E-bay. I haven't seen one in a while though. I'd love to get one too just for a keepsake. Flatband

·
Registered
855 Posts
You'll see one every once and along while on E-bay. I haven't seen one in a while though. I'd love to get one too just for a keepsake. Flatband
Good to know. I'd never even considered whether any of his creations ever came up for sale, but it makes sense, given the thousands he made and gave away in his time.

·
Resigned
5,563 Posts
Hello everyone,
wondering if any rufuss hussey original catapults ever come up for sale over there and what sort of price they fetch?
I don't imagine I'll ever own or shoot one one but I'd like to know what they sell for when available. Just out of interest of course!
The greatest and most unpretentious slingshooter has been dead for a number of years now. Too bad or I would buy a few myself.

·
Super Moderator
6,637 Posts
Blue Skeen has one of his. Blue went down to meet him a few years back. They exchanged slingshots. I saw the slingshot Rufus gave Blue when I was down Blues house last year. Simple tree fork frame-nothing special. I think Bill Herriman has one too. I wish I'd a met him. Flatband

·
Tex-shooter
4,493 Posts
Yep, I have one of Rufuss's slingshots also. It is just a nice tree fork as Flatband says. -- Tex

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.