·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Body jewelry Silver Table Art Artifact

I got mine recently with the 6" barrel.

and chronied,

0,25g: 173m/s = 3,7J , 0,45g: 135m/s = 4,1J

On short distance with the 0,45g BBs it even penetrates the thick soup cans onesided.

Shot it on 8m, but I would say, "bulls eye" is only possible up to 5m.

If I can test it locked into a vice I will update a precision test.
shot hands-free isn't overly meaningful with my shaky hands... isn't very precise yet.
Still good enough to shoot cola cans up to 8m (maybe up to 10-15m, I will tell when I can test).

It's also available from different brands with slight differences.
The Dan Wesson and the Umarex 357 come with shells for .177 BBs.
The Crosman SNR357 comes with shells and a smooth bore for .177 BBs and also treatened barrel for diabolos. (but i'm not shure about that.)
And then there is the SRC Titan which is a low powered field use airsoft version.

None of them has a hop up or bax system.

Anyway it's a funny plinker and barks quite a bit ;)
Cheers.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
There are better made and better looking ones. well, they cost more and this one is unique in power for a 6mm airsoft, perfect for killing cans.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Very nice, I play a bit of airsoft from time to time, but have never had the chance to fire an airsoft revolver yet.

Is that CO2 or Green gas powered? I have a WE Hi-Capa 1911A1 that runs on both CO2 and Green Gas, and I can say hands down that CO2 is a much better propellant, green gas tends to be underpowered from the cold.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
It's Co2, it has little cooldown and good consistency (at 20°C) since it has no blowback function. the co2 blowback guns are also bad in winter, but yes way better than greengas (co2 has a lower boiling point)
i have a gasblowback softair with 1J and use greengas or something similar and at 20°C ... it has less cooldown than a co2 .177 plinker.
one nice thing are the novelty airgun tech adapters to use compressed air.
for gas softairs you can find similar stuff under the name russian valve adapter.
I would like to buy the airgun novelty tech adapter, but shipping and taxes are extreme...
(there is always other stuff to buy or something in sale what one rather needs to have ;) )

·
Registered
87 Posts
Yeah, those HPA guns are great! My friend has a TM M870 Breacher, I've been shot by it a few times 😬

The airsoft company Poseidon also make "Ice pick" valves for blowback CO2/Green Gas guns that increase their effectiveness in winter. 👍

·
Registered
87 Posts
They're great for outdoor airsofting games, or milsim events. One of the guys who comes with us (I mainly play CQB) uses a HPA'D blowback Scar H, and it's great for terrifying people in enclosed spaces 🤣

I'll have to get a picture of the rig he runs, as he uses two smaller Air tanks that he switches between.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts