Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well you know me by now it take a lot to get me going but i just had a look at the Gallery
of Ruthiexxxx some if not all the woodcarving on the items is at high end of the skill chain
dont want to embarrass this ladie but credit were credit is due,I realy like your work
and thank you for sharing it with us all
i know i dont have to say keep up the good work
as you can see it a labour of love for you tools and your skills with them
Peter

·
Tex-shooter
4,493 Posts
A great addition to the forum! Go Ruthie! -- Tex

·
Premium Member
2,065 Posts
Thanks guys. I wasn't entirely sure how my stuff would be received so it's lovely to get the feedback. I made a wonderful discovery yesterday. We journied to the nearest town where I was able to buy some 8mm wood dowel. OK, only pine rather than a decent hardwood but it was STRAIGHT ! Well a lot straighter than my bananaesque home straightened sticks! And i found that my first decent slingbow arrows were going where I wanted them to...without any random and destructive digressions. I just hadn't known whether it was my lousy arrows or my lousy shooting !

·
Registered
206 Posts
Hi Ruthi,
Have always wanted to leave a comment saying how much I like your work but can never seem to find the right word; completely original, unique, evolving, all true but not enough anyway really enjoy seeing it.

Thanks for sharing,
LittleBear

·
Registered
5,118 Posts
Greetings Ruthiexxxx!!!!
You are really a great woodcarver and a unique character in this Forum. Thank you also for your feedback and support

You really deserve this hommage

Cheers!!! (or should I say "muchas gracias"??)
Q

1 - 20 of 28 Posts