Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Member, Brotherhood of Slingshot Nutz
11,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The safest place for small game to hide from my slingshot is ten yards right in front of me, i.e., in my catchbox. I don't know what's the matter with me the last two days. Whether it's a soda can or a bulls eye, I can't seem to hit anything a ten yards anymore. If I move back to 15 yards, I do better. And when I start shooting around the yard at various other objects at 14, 15, 18, even at 22 yards, I hit them with very good consistency. Then I go back to shooting at the target in my catch box from 10 yards, I start missing 10-15 shots in a row.

You guys ever had this experience?

·
No other shooting sport compares.
6,434 Posts
The safest place for small game to hide from my slingshot is ten yards right in front of me, i.e., in my catchbox. I don't know what's the matter with me the last two days. Whether it's a soda can or a bulls eye, I can't seem to hit anything a ten yards anymore. If I move back to 15 yards, I do better. And when I start shooting around the yard at various other objects at 14, 15, 18, even at 22 yards, I hit them with very good consistency. Then I go back to shooting at the target in my catch box from 10 yards, I start missing 10-15 shots in a row.

You guys ever had this experience?
For some reason I hate shooting close. I shoot 20 yards at least. However when i do shoot close I miss to the right for some reason. If I adjust everything is fine.

·
Tex-shooter
4,461 Posts
Carful Martin, that could cost ya! -- Tex

·
Registered
606 Posts
I get it happening to me all the time, 60 feet away from me it hit it walk up close to the target... casting my shadow on the target that close and i miss it

·
Registered
606 Posts
Love the new Avatar are you really that hairy ?

·
Prince of Paraprosdokians and Epistemophilia
2,748 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.