Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Was going post with pics but learning utube good practice lol . Not finished yet but close have my bands and attachment all figured out . Just have take apart finish wood get my black fishing line and wrap leather tabs and ca them together and bobs your uncle 👍 got it set up for 4,5 mm steel and it’s hitting not bad . Man bin awhile since I did a natty . They shot as well as anything a fella could buy . Hope this helps Sandstorm 🤷‍♂️

·
Premium Member
3,400 Posts
Jason, was it? Thank you. Thank you to all of you guys. This forum and the people on it have helped me in ways I can’t even begin to quantify. Thank you.
I know that sounds a little mooshy, but it’s the truth. The slingshot world is one made up of good people. I’ve been through a little bit of shit, others have been through worse, but this place came along right when I needed it and in just the right way. Seems like maybe that’s true for a lot of us. 👊👊✌

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Good call Jason! I had to learn the hard way that a Natty could shoot just as well as a HiZoot custom. One of the first modern frames I saw was a Matt Neyman custom in its own hard case. I figured at the time that this is what I needed to ‘shoot like a pro’.
ya I know what you are saying Mo . One does not need expensive wood or g10 or cored frames by any means. Take a walk in the woods find a fork save your cash for good rubber and ammo . Than once your really hooked buy crazy nice frames let your buddies shoot the nattys 🤭. . Funny thing I don’t think I have ever fork hit a natty but I tell ya I have hit a lot my expensive frames not sure why that is 🤷‍♂️

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I know that sounds a little mooshy, but it’s the truth. The slingshot world is one made up of good people. I’ve been through a little bit of shit, others have been through worse, but this place came along right when I needed it and in just the right way. Seems like maybe that’s true for a lot of us. 👊👊✌
Fella guys here helped me out a ton along the way 😁 when I started out I never had an idea of how tie a band set or even attach to a frame that’s how green I was . Good people here . Hey I made a 2040 band set for frame with nice pit pouch should be a weapon lol . Got the band set pretty balanced out

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
Fella guys here helped me out a ton along the way 😁 when I started out I never had an idea of how tie a band set or even attach to a frame that’s how green I was . Good people here . Hey I made a 2040 band set for frame with nice pit pouch should be a weapon lol . Got the band set pretty balanced out View attachment 351175 View attachment 351176
Tabs and tubes!!! On a natty!! Ya know I love it!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.