Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Mainly an OTT and PFS Shooter
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody else happily using the Saunder's Archery Falcon II in 2021? I recently cleaned up my Dad's old one from the 70s and I am really enjoying it 馃榾

I do not have tube bands, so I fit it with flat bands for the meantime. It shoots great. The grip and the arm brace is super comfortable.

Wood Tool Gadget Pliers Cable
Finger Audio equipment Wood Nail Eyewear
Material property Art Tool Metal Basic pump
Font Audio equipment Shipping box Material property Packaging and labeling

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Very cool! I had one as a kid, but it's been gone for more than a few decades now. Neat to see one again.
I do love this old caty :D I hope more people on the forum can share their own pictures of it. I have fond memories with this one. It's been decades since it has been banded up and shooting again.

Super Moderator
Hey Reyben,
that one is a classic. The original Saunders Falcon 2 (which that is),is one of my favorite all time slingshots. It is in the top 5 all time. I recently sold, gave away or donated my whole collection of vintage slingshots ( around 350 ). I still have a few left one of which is the awesome original Falcon 2. Great job Bud. You have one of the all time classics right there!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey Reyben,
that one is a classic. The original Saunders Falcon 2 (which that is),is one of my favorite all time slingshots. It is in the top 5 all time. I recently sold, gave away or donated my whole collection of vintage slingshots ( around 350 ). I still have a few left one of which is the awesome original Falcon 2. Great job Bud. You have one of the all time classics right there!
Thanks, I'm glad to have one! I'm really happy my dad held on to it all these decades 馃榿 apart from shooting really well, this one comes with a lot of sentimental value for me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts