Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
SSF Founder
5,225 Posts
They are the fastest bands you can buy from one of the big manufacturers, but not the fastest from the custom guys. One big selling point is that they will last much longer than your average band.

·
Super Moderator
6,538 Posts
I've been meaning to give them a try. I have to see that new pouch of theirs. I changed to 1/2" ammo and that pouch is sized for that. Mamba bands here I come! Flatband

·
Resigned
5,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've been meaning to give them a try. I have to see that new pouch of theirs. I changed to 1/2" ammo and that pouch is sized for that. Mamba bands here I come! Flatband
The Mamba Bands do look impressive. Difficult to get a good picture of the pouch but it looks like fabric and not leather. Do you know which?

·
SSF Founder
5,225 Posts
The Mamba Bands do look impressive. Difficult to get a good picture of the pouch but it looks like fabric and not leather. Do you know which?
[/quote]

It is a very light weight, very strong, type of fibrous plastic. I have put all kinds of crazy strong bands on their pouch, and it does not break. Very well designed!

·
Resigned
5,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
[/quote]

It is a very light weight, very strong, type of fibrous plastic. I have put all kinds of crazy strong bands on their pouch, and it does not break. Very well designed!
[/quote]

That settles it I will have to try one. Thanks for the info.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts