Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,679 Posts
I've been meaning to give them a try. I have to see that new pouch of theirs. I changed to 1/2" ammo and that pouch is sized for that. Mamba bands here I come! Flatband

·
Resigned
5,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've been meaning to give them a try. I have to see that new pouch of theirs. I changed to 1/2" ammo and that pouch is sized for that. Mamba bands here I come! Flatband
The Mamba Bands do look impressive. Difficult to get a good picture of the pouch but it looks like fabric and not leather. Do you know which?

·
SSF Founder
5,225 Posts
The Mamba Bands do look impressive. Difficult to get a good picture of the pouch but it looks like fabric and not leather. Do you know which?
[/quote]

It is a very light weight, very strong, type of fibrous plastic. I have put all kinds of crazy strong bands on their pouch, and it does not break. Very well designed!

·
Resigned
5,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
[/quote]

It is a very light weight, very strong, type of fibrous plastic. I have put all kinds of crazy strong bands on their pouch, and it does not break. Very well designed!
[/quote]

That settles it I will have to try one. Thanks for the info.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts