Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Figured out how to close that edge didn't they? Hope you weren't out too much buddy.
ya it had what looked like 4 layers lol but its just maybe a 1/4 incharound out side pretty crafty i guess the old saying if something sounds to good to be true buyer beware owell i rolled the dice and loss just trying to save any one else from the heart break

·
Registered
429 Posts
Might still be able to get some bamboo scales out of. It if you're dedicated to using it.

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i should be able to squeeze something out of it i hope other than the lesson i learned :unsure: the stuff inside seems kinda like tentest might come off easy wth the belt sander will see what i can pull out of it .does not really seem safe for food thats for sure i bet water and what ever get inbetween gross

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Thanks for the heads up! Back when I was making frames from Dollarama bamboo cutting boards I would get the thin boards and glue two together (offset). The thin boards were only two bamboo layers thick so you end up with 4 layers after glue-up. I was still somewhat concerned with the strength because of the narrow bamboo strips so I stayed at 10 pound draw max.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.