Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Aimstinctivist
774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Attractive female stranger with "come hither" look: So, what do you do for fun?

HB: I'm a slingshootist.

Attractive female stranger without "come hither" look: What's that like?

HB, with long unpracticed version of "come hither" look: Well, so much depends on the rubber.

------------------------ Reported to the Mgr. of Walgreen's for being a "prevert."-----------------------------​

So how would you have answered it? What is slingshooting "like?"

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
I would say: -Try yourself.

Then I would pass the slingshot to her, gently place myself behind her, teach her how to hold it, how to strech it, how to release it... you get the picture.

Of course she is rich, we fly in her private jet to Paris, take dinner at Alain Passard's Arpège, toast with a vintage Veuve Clicquot, go back to Le Royal Monceau Raffles Hotel, where we make love widly the whole night and...

Wait..., I guess I let myself get carried away.

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
I would say: -Try yourself.

Then I would pass the slingshot to her, gently place myself behind her, teach her how to hold it, how to strech it, how to release it... you get the picture.

Of course she is rich, we fly in her private jet to Paris, take dinner at Alain Passard's Arpège, toast with a vintage Veuve Clicquot, go back to Le Royal Monceau Raffles Hotel, where we make love widly the whole night and...

Wait..., I guess I let myself get carried away.
IM DEAD.

Sent using two thumbs and Tapatalk.

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
I would have her lawyer contact my lawyer and, then I would contact a lawyer neither of the other two know, to get a contract stating she would not bring the the subject of handling my B#%%$ years down the road
Tag wants to be a Supreme Court Justice of the United States.

Reactions: Tag
1 - 13 of 13 Posts