Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
Haha figured I could fish you in . It’s cool wood man got lucky 🍀 with it . I never expected to see this hidden inside
I was expecting this to be a trap 🤣🤣🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🎯👊👍 .it's really beautiful just don't go destroying it's natural beauty with using straight boiled linseed oil or Danish or any others that discolour it 🤣👊🎯🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿👍 tru-oil is the only way 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🤣🎯👊👍

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was expecting this to be a trap 🤣🤣🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🎯👊👍 .it's really beautiful just don't go destroying it's natural beauty with using straight boiled linseed oil or Danish or any others that discolour it 🤣👊🎯🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿👍 tru-oil is the only way 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🤣🎯👊👍
Mmm I have get some if there is any to be had in my area . Only thing I have is tung oil

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
Once you get it hit me up I will show you how to use it buddy each frame requires like a spoon full all in 👌👍👊🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 alot of people on here and other forums be like aww it's expensive and this and that .nope they using it like tung oil or that and using to much and not preparing there stuff correctly

·
Super Moderator
6,747 Posts
No it doesn’t I was flattering it out and I started to notice it I was like wow look that . You just never no what’s in there till you get that bark knocked off .
Truer words were never spoken Bud. Every piece of wood is a surprise in wait! I LOVE SPALT!!!!:)

1 - 20 of 41 Posts