Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any fellow slingshooters from central or the West coast of Scotland on here? I'm finding that hardly anyone around me is in a position to practice properly, or is that keen on the idea in general. It'd be good to meet up and develop the sport here.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ha, signed up just to add myself to this.
Just started with slingshots, ended up buying 3 in a month,and once I'm confident I'd love to go to meetups.

Edit : based in Livingston
Haha, you'll be shooting consistently in no time. Just practice and tighten up your form and techniques. I've done some videos which might be of help, if you want to see any?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Mate, would love any videos you got.

Been watching fowler and game keeper John on you tube to get me started. Hopefully I got the pose right and happy with anchor point etc.

Just gotta hit that shiny target more regularly. And get out to a longer range than my back garden lol 4 metres ain't nothing.

Edit. Measured the garden. Hitting from 9m not 4.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Been watching fowler and game keeper John on you tube to get me started. Hopefully I got the pose right and happy with anchor point etc.

Just gotta hit that shiny target more regularly. And get out to a longer range than my back garden lol 4 metres ain't nothing.
Here's a text video about anchor points :

I have one other video like that, and a few more where I demonstrate shooting a catapult.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Here's a text video about anchor points :
I have one other video like that, and a few more where I demonstrate shooting a catapult.
Cheers mate. Now subscribed abd will check out videos later on. Cheers again

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.