Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Banned
1,476 Posts
anybody else do weird stuff like this?
Yessir.

Duct tape ammo pouch made for murderizing lizards and snakes. Notice the belt loop.. I think that is a nice touch, if I do say so myself. Build time... 5 minutes.

Ammo is paper rolls for indoors.. house lizards. Plaster of paris rolls (brown color) for whatever. And one lithium battery (expired) for rumored snake.

Hand Finger Electric blue Fashion accessory Thumb

Hand Gesture Finger Wrist Thumb

Glove Safety glove Sleeve Gesture Finger

Hand Azure Finger Gesture Thumb

Fluid Ashtray Paint Liquid Gas

The pouch is indestructible. There isn't much you can't do with duct tape.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,050 Posts
Thanks brother,i know you have multiple projects going on all the time :)
Cant help it boss honestly used to think I was weird until I stumbled across this 'maker' culture thats become so prevalent in the past 5 years. Now its just like 'maintain the madness, dont collect junk, keep a tidy work space'.

Outside of that I dont fight it anymore.

Sent from my LM-X210APM using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
anybody else do weird stuff like this?
Yessir.

Duct tape ammo pouch made for murderizing lizards and snakes. Notice the belt loop.. I think that is a nice touch, if I do say so myself. Build time... 5 minutes.

Ammo is paper rolls for indoors.. house lizards. Plaster of paris rolls (brown color) for whatever. And one lithium battery (expired) for rumored snake.

attachicon.gif
16004328178801.jpg

attachicon.gif
16004328179012.jpg

attachicon.gif
16004328179173.jpg

attachicon.gif
16004328179634.jpg

attachicon.gif
16004328178050.jpg

The pouch is indestructible. There isn't much you can't do with duct tape.

Cool! How big is the rumored snake,,,,python,lol.

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks brother,i know you have multiple projects going on all the time :)
Cant help it boss honestly used to think I was weird until I stumbled across this 'maker' culture thats become so prevalent in the past 5 years. Now its just like 'maintain the madness, dont collect junk, keep a tidy work space'.

Outside of that I dont fight it anymore.

Sent from my LM-X210APM using Tapatalk
yeah,i used to wrestle with my demons,now we just cuddle,lol

·
Banned
1,476 Posts
Cool! How big is the rumored snake,,,,python,lol.
Urban Legend sized.....

I don't believe anything I hear and only believe half of what I see.... might just turn out to be a clothesline flying in the wind.

But I prepare for the worst...... It's what I do.

BTW, I like your idea of that button and string method for my next duct tape wallet. It looks a lot cooler than stapling velcro.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Sure do. Always make little things for slingshots, archery and knives. Recently made some knife pocket slips that came out pretty well. Now I think I'm gonna make an ammo pouch!
More or less the same as above, I would add fishing stuff but I sold all my bow making stuff a few years back (as I couldn't hold scrapers for any length of time.)

:)

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.