Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am loving using Lexan and having a big sheet if it makes it easy to create something new. It is so strong and easy to work with that I realized I could do a new hammer grip with an old grip I am no longer using, to create the V Hammer!! It is plenty strong for 1632 tubes. I will be making another one for a pseudo taper 1842 &1632 setup.

Shoots great and is very comfortable in the hand.
Door Fluid Wood Household hardware Water
Automotive tire Bicycle part Wood Bumper Rim
Wood Finger Bumper Chair Automotive tire

Cheers and I hope Yawl have the Best week!!

·
Premium Member
4,173 Posts
That right there is one of the best uses for the scraps... you can try all kinds of different sizes, types, orientations, attachment methods, etc. etc..... all on the same grip/handle.
I've probably made two or three hundred different types and styles out of various materials myself all attaching to the SERE grip.

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sling, I picked up a sheet of ½" x 1ft x 2ft from Amazon for $50. They had smaller sheets for less, but this seemed like the best value for me. I did a full review of the polycarbonate on the general discussion page with pics and all.

I hope this helps.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.