Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
salve visitando le magnifiche grotte preistoriche o pensato di dedicare ad esse questo contenitore ogni fionda e adagiata all'interno di una caverna virtuale le essenze con le quali sono state realizzate provengono dalle vallate circostanti frutto delle lunghe escursioni effettuate durante una mia vacanza il contenitore e affrescato con metodi e pitture vegetali il manico e in bambù nero

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
signori vi ringrazio le fionde sono realizzate con atrezzi manuali quella in basso a destra e in maggiociondolo il suo nome e l'aztecho

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Online translators have fortunately come a long way (well, it's not perfect, but better than nothing).

I used this one to understand the message from "vidok":

https://www.deepl.com/en/translator

"hello visiting the magnificent prehistoric caves or thought to dedicate this container to them every slingshot and lying within a virtual cave the essences with which they were made come from the surrounding valleys as a result of long excursions made during my holiday the container and frescoed with methods and plant paintings the handle and black bamboo".

If you want to answer anyone in a European language, just write your text in the Deepl window on the left hand side, select the target language, and copy and paste the translated text to your e-mail or forum message.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thank you very much I have been building slingshots for many years but as a mè in piedmont there are no people passionate about building slingshots

1 - 14 of 14 Posts