Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Mojave Mo
5,180 Posts
Hey y'all. I feel confident in selling these two slings as they are proven shooters, not a 'home build' as we call them. I have just scaled them with quality woods using professional processes. The Pocket Predator blanks are from the PP website and are not hacked by yours truly.
The Small Ranger is exactly that. It is too small for me. I am a HUGE fan of the ranger because it is simply a fine shooter. The hollow of the blank is essentially filled with epoxy and invisible pins into the scales. This sweetheart is staying together. I added the very small hollow pins because I am a fan of the Toddy Snare-Wrap attachment formula. The wood is Marona (Brazilian Walnut) and actually looks very nice. I shaped it to be a comfortable LH or RH shooter. I paid $17.00 plus shipping for the blank. My artistry, additional supplies, and execution should cost an additional $150.00. However, I feel that $50.00 including shipping to your door in the ContiUSA makes more sense.

The PP RingShooter has the same provenance but it is scaled with Purple Heartwood. It is a TINY little shooter that will be fun for somebody familiar with bareback shooting or wants to rig an indoor shooter. It feels good in both LH and RH hold. The finish and build is quality. However you will see some epoxy overlap on a couple of edges where I attempted to sand the wood into a fine blend into the aluminum. I really think the sling could use a few coats of the Superglue finishing technique that I am absolutely lousy at. I paid $12.00 for the PP core. I feel my artistry, additional supplies, and execution is priceless. However $25.00usd to your door in the ContiUSA should be reasonable enough.

WTH??? Tapatalk says I've got my 'Image Upload Cap' for the month?! BALDERDASH I say! I am leaving this post because I have been thumb typing for 30mins!! I'll add photos or try to send privately if I can, or complete a shorter post....NEXT month????!! I am not enough of a VIP to pay for a VIP service....geez. Mojave Mo

Please PM me if interested!
21f84cb1c79a9bd61da4e6fe98b57505.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Mojave Mo
5,180 Posts
Hey y'all. I feel confident in selling these two slings as they are proven shooters, not a 'home build' as we call them. I have just scaled them with quality woods using professional processes. The Pocket Predator blanks are from the PP website and are not hacked by yours truly.
The Small Ranger is exactly that. It is too small for me. I am a HUGE fan of the ranger because it is simply a fine shooter. The hollow of the blank is essentially filled with epoxy and invisible pins into the scales. This sweetheart is staying together. I added the very small hollow pins because I am a fan of the Toddy Snare-Wrap attachment formula. The wood is Marona (Brazilian Walnut) and actually looks very nice. I shaped it to be a comfortable LH or RH shooter. I paid $17.00 plus shipping for the blank. My artistry, additional supplies, and execution should cost an additional $150.00. However, I feel that $50.00 including shipping to your door in the ContiUSA makes more sense.

The PP RingShooter has the same provenance but it is scaled with Purple Heartwood. It is a TINY little shooter that will be fun for somebody familiar with bareback shooting or wants to rig an indoor shooter. It feels good in both LH and RH hold. The finish and build is quality. However you will see some epoxy overlap on a couple of edges where I attempted to sand the wood into a fine blend into the aluminum. I really think the sling could use a few coats of the Superglue finishing technique that I am absolutely lousy at. I paid $12.00 for the PP core. I feel my artistry, additional supplies, and execution is priceless. However $25.00usd to your door in the ContiUSA should be reasonable enough.

WTH??? Tapatalk says I've got my 'Image Upload Cap' for the month?! BALDERDASH I say! I am leaving this post because I have been thumb typing for 30mins!! I'll add photos or try to send privately if I can, or complete a shorter post....NEXT month????!! I am not enough of a VIP to pay for a VIP service....geez. Mojave Mo

Please PM me if interested!
21f84cb1c79a9bd61da4e6fe98b57505.jpg

Alright. I figured I needed to pay my dues to The Forum and got my VIP Status. I told my wife I was worth the money. SO!! Check out these slings I need to unload!!
af71e9f799612cf705bf56c1afb3a879.jpg
28e3a6e94a13b5bca553e7d157571e3f.jpg
939370c97b9f7a796d0697bcf572da17.jpg
59dc15ce93410551e937d0684f879146.jpg
eadd5b1cc8874269c226bcf9b76ccb36.jpg
f57b28e76a09c5415a4cbd40c22eea95.jpg
0ab5fc7c5bea2bc3c2f7d5fd452ec61f.jpg
4198e001b7452afd439fe82b04f01726.jpg
adcf1aa24b4650ee1e3c034d74240949.jpg
ffa079d1e06563fb077b29596b2c1c9d.jpg
20d543ce6d8483dabc9cd449d38977a1.jpg
3d615c61b857848093a417dcf38180f5.jpg

·
Mojave Mo
5,180 Posts
Yo!!! These TWO Semi-Custom Pocket Predator Slingshots are OFF THE MARKET! I have had an epiphany and I recall that I hate selling my stuff to people I know. I won't sell my car to a neighbor, nor a dishwasher either. Too much pressure really. My slinghots are for trading, maybe,....someday!
Thanks for looking! Mo

·
Registered
11 Posts
Yo!!! These TWO Semi-Custom Pocket Predator Slingshots are OFF THE MARKET! I have had an epiphany and I recall that I hate selling my stuff to people I know. I won't sell my car to a neighbor, nor a dishwasher either. Too much pressure really. My slinghots are for trading, maybe,....someday!
Thanks for looking! Mo

That's too bad Mo. I wished I had seen that pocket predator earlier. Maybe since you don't know me, you might have sold it to me. It is a nice one. Maybe one day I might be able to trade something for it.

·
Mojave Mo
5,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for looking! Mo

That's too bad Mo. I wished I had seen that pocket predator earlier. Maybe since you don't know me, you might have sold it to me. It is a nice one. Maybe one day I might be able to trade something for it.
Thanks Got2Shoot! Welcome to the Forum. Really anything can happen in this magical place of slingshots. Are you talking about the Ranger? That is a very tight OTT shooter. It is the 'small' Ranger core via the PP website. It took me a lot of practice to make one this clean. It isn't so bad when you start with a professionally cut core. If you can't stop thinking about it then send me a PM.

·
Master of Swine Fu
3,179 Posts
beautiful frames. mo, would you consider doing up a mini ranger aluminum blank like that for a forum brother figer?

·
Mojave Mo
5,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
beautiful frames. mo, would you consider doing up a mini ranger aluminum blank like that for a forum brother figer?
How can I say no to that!? It would actually be a thrill me thinks!

·
Registered
11 Posts
I understand that you aren't interested in selling either of those pieces, but is there any chance that you would be willing to consider a very, very long term rental of the ringshooter? I have been shooting a lot of smaller slings and would love to try that out.

·
Mojave Mo
5,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I understand that you aren't interested in selling either of those pieces, but is there any chance that you would be willing to consider a very, very long term rental of the ringshooter? I have been shooting a lot of smaller slings and would love to try that out.
Haha... that is awesome. I'll send you a PM. Mo

1 - 12 of 12 Posts