Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 187 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A fun shoot open to all,
target : 12oz beverage can
distance and Number of rounds : 10meters and 10 shots AND/ OR 15 meters and 15 shots some may want to do both , some just one
distance measured with tape and clearly shown for level ground for all
distance should be shown on film after shots
filming "over your shoulder" should show you and your position behind shooting marker as you shoot
video using mirror should show target and yourself in mirror
there is NO judge, the community will be the judge

this is intended as a FUN shoot, no prizes , at least as of yet. FUN being the operative word.

This IS the place to post your videos

If I have left anything out that you feel need to be included, please put in comments below. Im not "running" this shoot, I just happen to be the guy who had the idea, so Im trying to see it through. If there is a shoot next month, the opportunity will fall up someone else. Please forgive me for any content that isnt clear. I am not versed in this .
thanks Steve

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I counted 8 also. Are we allowed more than one video at each distance or are we doing just one at 10 and one at 15 meters?
I was thinking do as many as you want if the other members agree, I was gonna shoot a least 1 then see if I can improve my the end of the month. I think everybody will enjoy watching each others shooting , and learn from it too

1 - 20 of 187 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.