Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I'm gonna use this thread to announce all things SEST for this year, for those who aren't on Facebook and will attend the tournament.

The tournament will officially be adopting the event rules from the World Slingshot Association. I'll elaborate more on this as we get closer to time, and go over it with everyone at the event, but one crucial thing that will change is ammo size. For competition purposes, the only ammo size allowed is from 6-9.5mm (1/4-3/8). I know some of you shoot larger ammo regularly, and wanted to let you know now where you can practice with and find a size within the range allowed. This will apply to all tournament events. Knock downs, 20m shoot, and the woods course. Please spread the word about this, and I hope to see everyone who can make it in September!!

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Are you gonna have ammo on-site or is it a BYOA event Josh ?
Just wondering what the $50 entry fee covers that I saw mentioned?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Darrell Allen

** SlingLyfe Band Up **
You only have to pay if you're competing It covers a lot of things. Insurance for the event, on site bathrooms, trophies, and the useage of the property itself. I will have some ammo at the practice range, but definitely bring your own.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

·
SLING-N-SHOT
5,045 Posts
I am REALLY hoping I can make this one.

Josh’s town is only about 2 -2.5 hrs from me, but if I am able to attend, it would only be for that Saturday as I’d have to drive up early and head back home before dark same day.

Them Mountain roads up to his place are very twisty and I don’t see as good as I used to, so would like to be down out of the mountains before dark.

Darrell Allen

** SlingLyfe Band Up **

·
Registered
10 Posts
I am REALLY hoping I can make this one.

Josh’s town is only about 2 -2.5 hrs from me, but if I am able to attend, it would only be for that Saturday as I’d have to drive up early and head back home before dark same day.

Them Mountain roads up to his place are very twisty and I don’t see as good as I used to, so would like to be down out of the mountains before dark.

Darrell Allen

** SlingLyfe Band Up **
I live in NW Georgia and am planning on being there.

I will drive you out if needed.

Or bring a hammock, Vogel S.P. and A.T. trail are right there.

·
SLING-N-SHOT
5,045 Posts
I live in NW Georgia and am planning on being there.

I will drive you out if needed.

Or bring a hammock, Vogel S.P. and A.T. trail are right there.
I truly appreciate that brother……very nice of you to offer.

I can manage though, I just don’t like driving at night much anymore, and still have some chores to do same day, so that’s why I’d need to be back home before dark on that Saturday

Darrell Allen

** SlingLyfe Band Up **

·
Registered
10 Posts
I truly appreciate that brother……very nice of you to offer.

I can manage though, I just don’t like driving at night much anymore, and still have some chores to do same day, so that’s why I’d need to be back home before dark on that Saturday

Darrell Allen

** SlingLyfe Band Up **
No problem.

If something comes up and you need a lift, let me know.

·
SLING-N-SHOT
5,045 Posts
Got the support and the green light from my better half to attend this event! Just gotta workout the days off from work! Looking forward to meeting you guys in person and having a sling’n good time together!
Very cool Oliver, hope I get to meet you there if I can make it.

Darrell Allen

** SlingLyfe Band Up **

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Very cool Oliver, hope I get to meet you there if I can make it.

Darrell Allen

** SlingLyfe Band Up **
Me to Darrell! I’ve been wanting to make it out to an event for a long time to sling with our fellow brothas and sistas in arms! Hope to see you there my friend 🤙

1 - 20 of 21 Posts