Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,465 Posts
We are entering the golden age of this forum. We are the largest in our field, we have accumulated some great members; interesting people and some who are the leaders in the field, and we have a friendly, helpful culture.

I am confident that due to the niche subject, we won't get too big. By that I mean over 10,000 members and a half million posts. At that point we may attract a lot of spammers and rip off artists.

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
over 10,000 members and a half million posts. At that point we may attract a lot of spammers and rip off artists.
Well, www.genmay.com now has over 100.000 members and there is no spam as far as I can see. It all comes down to how well a forum is maintenanced.

BTW, Sanjay, the CEO of the company that owns genmay.com (and lots of other forums), is actually a member here and a slingshot afficionado. Thanks to him, two slingshot related topics are currently frontpaged on gemnay!

·
SSF Founder
5,225 Posts
I am amazed at how quickly the site has grown! It would never have grown so much without the high caliber of our founding members. Thanks to all of you for helping this site stay alive and be active!

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
well, most of the "heavyweights" have been on the other forums, too - so there must be more to it! To me, this forum has a soul, and this makes all the difference.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
yes, when i first joined our buisness was making and selling naturals only and now we have 3 that are out to the public and 2 or 3 more coming out hopefuly next month or so

·
Registered
98 Posts
Now that is something great!I realy think we have a GOOD forum running here! The feeling is realy nice! You can always ask, share ore just show your pics and everyone gets instant response, that is GREAT!And as mentioned earlier the weight of the serious makers and members realy brings the forum allive! So thanx for making a great forum and ceep up the good work to all our members and of cource wellkome to a great forum!

·
Banned
388 Posts
this is a very fine forum and i visit several times a day,however the success of a forum isnt about numbers,i know of some really bad forums with 40,000 members 90% of whom dont post.
i cleared out and deleted 7oo members from jacksshed that had never posted!

all the same this forum could have 10 members and still be the best!
,congratulations on a very fine forum.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts