Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SHESHOU 0.8mm White 2520 cut @ 14cm Active 28" Draw..

Outerwear Sleeve Silver Collar Font

9.5mm Steel Ball - 3.56g

#1 256fps

#2 258fps

#3 255fps

#4 257fps

#5 258fps

Avg = 250fps

11mm Steel Ball - 5.48g

#1 226fps

#2 232fps

#3 228fps

#4 228fps

#5 231fps

Avg = 227fps

Conclusion:

SHESHOU 0.8mm White are Very Deadly don't think would have any problems taking down Squirrel and Rabbit with a well place shot..

Attachments

·
Registered
205 Posts
Looks like your results are pretty close to what I got testing 0.7 Sumeike, what's your band life? I have to start my count over since I found out I've been stretching my bands too far when tying the pouch which would explain the low shot count on the natural flats that came with my latest frame and both sets I've cut from Sumeike

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Looks like your results are pretty close to what I got testing 0.7 Sumeike, what's your band life? I have to start my count over since I found out I've been stretching my bands too far when tying the pouch which would explain the low shot count on the natural flats that came with my latest frame and both sets I've cut from Sumeike
Hello Mate, i've done 50 shots only at the moment but there is a rumor saying SHESHOU White dose got a shorter band life as to other bands, i am guessing 100 - 150 should be ok. My cut are 160mm - 10mm Pouch - 10mm for fork tip = 140mm actice with 28" draw, i don't think i am maxing the band at all..

·
Registered
352 Posts
g,day NZ Looper Robbo here from Australia.have you tried the 2515 cut of 0.8 sheshou or any others. i shoot mainly 8mm steel with .75 precise cut 19x9.5 mm.both our active band length and draw length are nearly the same.i was wondering how this cut 19x9.5 would work on 10mm, as they say less is more with rubber to a point.i got a lot of help from test results precise vs sobong vs sumeike .but his results with a longer draw say he gets better results, with .65 than .75 precise.but me with a shorter draw find this cut of .75 precise deadly with 8mm steel.any results you have would be interesting mate. stay corona virus free and happy shooting robbo.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Very good info. I am very interested in Sheshou band of that thickness. Right now I am shooting with Precise 3.75 and very well with it with steel from 8 to 10mm with lead balls of almost 11mm of 8grlVery good info. I am very interested in Sheshou band of that thickness. Right now I'm shooting with Precise 3.75 and fine with it with 8-10mm steel. With lead balls of almost 11mm of 8gr it costs a little. I'm waiting for the sheshou band to arrive to see the difference, since I haven't tried it yet

·
Registered
352 Posts
hi Goma2, i am interested in the comparison to 3rd gen precise .75 as that is what i shoot with 8mm steel.what cut are your bands for 10mm steel mate.if sheshou 0.8 has more power and speed compared to the .75 precise. i would yous it.for its supposed to be an easier draw than the precise.please let me no how you go with it, once it arrives regards robbo

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
hi Goma2, i am interested in the comparison to 3rd gen precise .75 as that is what i shoot with 8mm steel.what cut are your bands for 10mm steel mate.if sheshou 0.8 has more power and speed compared to the .75 precise. i would yous it.for its supposed to be an easier draw than the precise.please let me no how you go with it, once it arrives regards robbo
Sorry i don't have 3rd Gen Precise .75 so i can not do a direct compatison, as for 10mm steel can try 2318 to see how you feel about it..

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
g,day NZ Looper Robbo here from Australia.have you tried the 2515 cut of 0.8 sheshou or any others. i shoot mainly 8mm steel with .75 precise cut 19x9.5 mm.both our active band length and draw length are nearly the same.i was wondering how this cut 19x9.5 would work on 10mm, as they say less is more with rubber to a point.i got a lot of help from test results precise vs sobong vs sumeike .but his results with a longer draw say he gets better results, with .65 than .75 precise.but me with a shorter draw find this cut of .75 precise deadly with 8mm steel.any results you have would be interesting mate. stay corona virus free and happy shooting robbo.
I understand some shooter like Small and Fast Ammo, i do like Big and Hard Hitting Ammo like 9.5mm steel at 240fps min or 11mm steel at 220fps min so if the setup work for you just stick with it..

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I would surely give that tapper a try this week end as the weather are getting cold over here the fps would be lower than in summer for sure..

·
Registered
352 Posts
hey nz-looper weather nice here in queensland mate, yes from the information ive got so far 0,8 sheshou is faster with an easier draw than the 3rd gen .75 precise.it would be interesting to know, sheshou cut 19x10 would send down 10mm steel at through your crony.the .75 precise goes straight threw coke cans at 23 meters, on a flat trajectory.i use light pouches and tie the pouches with theraband yellow strips,if sheshou could do that with 10mm steel that would be the band i use for all shooting regards robbo.

·
Registered
14 Posts

1 - 20 of 54 Posts