Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Shooter
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i shot this video yesterday , shooting the can twice while in flight .

·
Shooter
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Shooter
688 Posts
Pretty good!
You've got me on that one, I don't reload fast enough to do something like that.
i can reload quite a bit faster than that at the moment . thanks for the comment

·
Shooter
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
on my channel there a few various shots .

·
Super Moderator
6,537 Posts
Man, it looks like Darrell(DGUI) has some serious competition from across the pond. That was something Ryshot! I would have tied myself up in a square knot trying that! Flatband

·
Over 9001 Warning Points!
2,089 Posts
Cool! But what's your hurry?

C'mon, DH- Everybody knows it takes two shots to deter a mugger. but i'd rather take those two to the head than one 5/8" to the head, for sure.

·
Shooter
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Man, it looks like Darrell(DGUI) has some serious competition from across the pond. That was something Ryshot! I would have tied myself up in a square knot trying that! Flatband
thats a compliment . thanks flatband !!!

Reactions: pop shot

·
Resigned
5,563 Posts
This kind of Skill will likely only be achieved by very few indeed. This is beyond good or beyond ordinary and far beyond pretty good this within the realm of Excellence in Mastering the Slingshot as it ought to be. Ryan you are at the Top and have Excelled all of us with this one display of slingshot shooting ability. The Big Dogs in the slingshot community may only dream of getting 2 quick accurate shots off like this as I know I have tried and I have not accomplished this but I am so elated that you have done it and I wished that I could shoot as well as you have demonstrated here. Some may talk about how good they are but you don't bother with that you just show it quietly. I do not often comment on the forum but this time I had to.
Excellent Shooting my Friend.
dgui / pfshooter

·
Shooter
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
This kind of Skill will likely only be achieved by very few indeed. This is beyond good or beyond ordinary and far beyond pretty good this within the realm of Excellence in Mastering the Slingshot as it ought to be. Ryan you are at the Top and have Excelled all of us with this one display of slingshot shooting ability. The Big Dogs in the slingshot community may only dream of getting 2 quick accurate shots off like this as I know I have tried and I have not accomplished this but I am so elated that you have done it and I wished that I could shoot as well as you have demonstrated here. Some may talk about how good they are but you don't bother with that you just show it quietly. I do not often comment on the forum but this time I had to.
Excellent Shooting my Friend.
dgui / pfshooter
thats one of the nicest comments ive ever had darrell , thank you and i am honoured , i got your package , ill use one of those super pouches for my next shot , i WILL get the 3 shots , just a matter of time until i get it , so close yesterday, ill have a better view of this shot later on , ill do it again so no one can say i didnt shoot it

·
Shooter
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i did this with rocks too haha

·
Over 9001 Warning Points!
2,089 Posts
You should post an entry on the open class of the tournament. It's only from 33 ft and you shoot at cans, spoons, quarters and marbles. It should be a piece of cake for you, and it'll be fun! there's also a paper target class, you should probably enter the expert class or pro.

Reactions: M.J

·
Shooter
688 Posts
You should post an entry on the open class of the tournament. It's only from 33 ft and you shoot at cans, spoons, quarters and marbles. It should be a piece of cake for you, and it'll be fun! there's also a paper target class, you should probably enter the expert class or pro.
ok then , could you post a link to the forum post about this please ??

1 - 20 of 26 Posts