Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
shooting arrows from PFS

First I wanted to ask who invented the PFS? Dgui is that you? I ask because theidea is brilliant! is the most convenient both for shooting a slingshot and move andhide. Allows also used all kinds of ruber bands, as well as shooting every kind ofammunition.

I would like to show my version of the PFS .It is for shooting butterfly style and arrows, the change takes 1 minute, in my sling an arrow is based on the cut edges and not touching the rubber

ATB Andrew

Attachments

·
Resigned
1,071 Posts
Very handy slingshot there mate.
Only just made a pfs myself,They are brilliant,All the guys should have one.

·
Resigned
5,563 Posts
shooting arrows from PFS

First I wanted to ask who invented the PFS? Dgui is that you? I ask because theidea is brilliant! is the most convenient both for shooting a slingshot and move andhide. Allows also used all kinds of ruber bands, as well as shooting every kind ofammunition.

I would like to show my version of the PFS .It is for shooting butterfly style and arrows, the change takes 1 minute, in my sling an arrow is based on the cut edges and not touching the rubber

ATB Andrew
Another Brilliant modification of the PFS. I like seeing the PFS take on some slight differing adjustments to meet ones hand or ammo requirements. It is very rewarding to see this small handy dandy shooter find so many good homes to reside in. The PFS is a Free idea and it is my hope that it reaches all the corners of the Globe. I like it so much there is one in my wallet, cell phone case and one in my PFS Pouch on my belt. You just never know. Thank You for posting how you are making use of The Pickle Fork Shooter.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts