Slingshots Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi every one
What you think to my latest idea .we could cast some small life size Animal shapes mount on to a weather vain
style spindel so if you hit it! it spins. poss spring loaded so it goes back to start point???
all your coments welcome .ps all in mill finish so you can paint them yourself ?

·
Brotherhood Of The Slingshot Nutz
2,153 Posts
That would be great fun to shoot at !

·
Premium Member
2,177 Posts
Hi every one
What you think to my latest idea .we could cast some small life size Animal shapes mount on to a weather vain
style spindel so if you hit it! it spins. poss spring loaded so it goes back to start point???
all your coments welcome .ps all in mill finish so you can paint them yourself ?
I have one of these, but a squirrel, they are fun, they are air rifle targets, jeff

·
Premium Member
1,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Everone
seen the part that SHOT IN THE FOOT is talking about they are readely avilabill in most gun shops in the uk.
how ever what we intend to do is slitley diffrent as the mass produced only pop up and down our will spinn when hit in the right place.also for all the creative people out ther it gives you the abillite bo paint your own in whatever colour you like .

1 - 7 of 7 Posts