Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man i got to show this. I picked up some strike anywhere matches just to see if i could hit them. like Bill says shoot at the smallest thing it will improve your shooting.
I broke two stems then this happened. I let out a war whoop so loud the wife came out to see what was wrong. No stikes yet I am shooting from 26 feet. If I get a strike they will here me clear down the block.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,053 Posts
Good going Roger!
It never ceases to amaze me, the amount of accuracy a properly setup slingshot is capable of in expert hands. I just know that if people would just try it, don't let their doubts or fears hold them back... then we would have a whole bunch of dead shots out there.

Like I've said before, I'm not the best shot I personally know, and I'm not the fastest shooter either... but I WILL try stuff, and sometimes that's enough.

·
Premium Member
2,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
For the past two days I have been trying to get one of these matches to light up. I have had some luck on hitting the head. Each of these is a head hit. I have not been able to light one up. I like the way Bill thinks go for it you may just surprise yourself. I did not think I could hit one now I am determined to light one up. If you can hit a bottle cap you can hit a match head.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts