Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Haven't posted much in about four months and I thought I'd give an update!
Thanks to my move last year I finally had the space for something I've always wanted, a dog!
The Breed I went with was a Belgian Malinois, these dogs are extremely active and smart, so I got this little guy! Meet Rockie!

8ea8ed6af077a4069565728d3c3716cb.jpg

I found him in a neighboring town about an hour away through Craigslist. He was only 4 weeks old when I first saw him but I brought in home at 8 weeks. His parents where both protection K9's but he will have a different life.
9ca1f14c20995f156b2840901b5b8362.jpg

I've had him for four months now and he was grown quite a bit. He is very obedient and will run all day. I've taken him on several hikes and he's seen quite a bit of game, but he really only chases rabbits! Rabbits are the only thing he's aloud to chase right now because they're always in my parents garden and I haven't been able to get close enough for a clean shot.

He's got a lot of more training to do and retrieving game is at the top of the list but that'll be this coming up season! Thank you all who came to see the pup, there will be more updates in the future on this little guy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
6,537 Posts
Good looking Pup! You now have something that you will cherish forever-a loyal friend for life. May he ( and you )be blessed with many years together. There ain't nothing like a dog Bud!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts