Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems like every day there's a new "wow amazing girl use slingshot like pro" video on YouTube, and for the most part the shooting really is amazing, ok and the girls are cute too. But this one has something I hadn't seen so I thought I'd post a link.

5 May Amazing Girl Video

Starts out with the standard trick shots but then at around 1:41 she starts shooting cards (as ammo) at balloons, then later at around 3:20 and 4:01 she shows how far they can fly.

Two other parts struck me a particularly interesting. One at 2.46 where you get to see her thumb and index fingers, just in case anyone was wondering how she got that good? Apparently, it's from practicing often enough to get calloses on your thumb and index fingers. The other interesting part is at 2:36 where she shows her release, relaxing her fingers just enough to let the pouch slip free.

Ending's good too.

Cheers

·
Registered
124 Posts
That is impressive! Especially considering they can shoot that good at different ranges. I myself only have a silicone spinner thats the size of a bottle cap. However i only shoot at 10m, and still not nailing everytime.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Seems like every day there's a new "wow amazing girl use slingshot like pro" video on YouTube, and for the most part the shooting really is amazing, ok and the girls are cute too. But this one has something I hadn't seen so I thought I'd post a link.

5 May Amazing Girl Video

Starts out with the standard trick shots but then at around 1:41 she starts shooting cards (as ammo) at balloons, then later at around 3:20 and 4:01 she shows how far they can fly.

Two other parts struck me a particularly interesting. One at 2.46 where you get to see her thumb and index fingers, just in case anyone was wondering how she got that good? Apparently, it's from practicing often enough to get calloses on your thumb and index fingers. The other interesting part is at 2:36 where she shows her release, relaxing her fingers just enough to let the pouch slip free.

Ending's good too.

Cheers
what frame did she use in the first few shots

1 - 5 of 5 Posts