Slingshots Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Member, Brotherhood of Slingshot Nutz
11,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay. Every day for the past 5 days I have taken to going out to the back yard with my morning coffee and shooting off about 25-30 rounds and keeping count. I'm doing this for another member who asked me if I'd see how many shots I got from a bandset he made. . .
Well, while I was at it this morning, I decided to make a quick video about shooting clay ammo at a chalk-drawn target with my little pocket shooter, then showing how easy it washes off.
Only thing is: I forgot I hadn't gotten dressed yet!

So here I am in all my slovenly glory.

. . . After you finish laughing, I hope you noticed how you can record your grouping like with a paper target. I think I had stage fright or something cuz I can actually shoot better that this. This was from about 8 or 10 yards back. But I think the grouping shows that the balls were flying pretty straight. Also, see how easy you can clean up? Good setup for city dwellers I say.

Thanks for looking.

P.S. I really am a LOT more handsome than this.

·
Premium Member
260 Posts
Okay. Every day for the past 5 days I have taken to going out to the back yard with my morning coffee and shooting off about 25-30 rounds and keeping count. I'm doing this for another member who asked me if I'd see how many shots I got from a bandset he made. . .
Well, while I was at it this morning, I decided to make a quick video about shooting clay ammo at a chalk-drawn target with my little pocket shooter, then showing how easy it washes off.
Only thing is: I forgot I hadn't gotten dressed yet!

So here I am in all my slovenly glory.

. . . After you finish laughing, I hope you noticed how you can record your grouping like with a paper target. I think I had stage fright or something cuz I can actually shoot better that this. This was from about 8 or 10 yards back. But I think the grouping shows that the balls were flying pretty straight. Also, see how easy you can clean up? Good setup for city dwellers I say.

Thanks for looking.

P.S. I really am a LOT more handsome than this.
You are dressed as a stick leaning on what appears to be a furnace filter... strange people here on the forum

·
Registered
691 Posts
Good video ,its nice to see slingshooting.
Ohh you just need to move the circle so the shots would be on the middle hehe.

·
"Southern Flip Style"
2,647 Posts
Would have never know it was your pajamas if you hadn't said.
I don't look any better most all the time and they are my regular clothes!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts