Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Resigned
5,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lined up 5 cans open ended shooting 5/16 steel ball, Pickle Fork Shooter powered with 1845 Tubes, RayShot Mag Pouch, shooting at 30 feet. Tubes are very stable, from pouch to fork 5-3/4 inch in length.

·
Resigned
5,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You been using the 18-45 tub allot lately hows it compared to the 17-45 and do you ever miss
Still have not perfected my skills where I can cranck off a shot without pausing. If I dont pause for a moment I miss. Trying to work up to 10 meters 20 shots 20 hits in 60 seconds. Well, thats my goal. With RayShots Mag Pouches this offers a much better chance to achieve rapid loading auto centering and shooting

I find the 1745 tubes too slow, too hard to pull, I think the 1845 is faster than the 1745 and plenty fast for plinking and target shooting and just all around shooting. These tubes are very predictable as long as you do not double them by looping which kills it for me. These tubes with the yellow protectors you see ensure a long life on the forks. I am considering making one from stainless or magnesium alloy and making it very smooth so tube protectors will not be required.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.