Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is a very good shooting training to look for targets that you can find everywhere in the wood or outdoors.
Different sizes, different distances will increase your accuracy and train your skills!
And no backstop is needed, small ammo is cheap

Have fun!

Regards
Torsten

·
Brotherhood Of The Slingshot Nutz
2,144 Posts
EEEH-HAAW ! Great shooting. Loved the hole right in the center of the leaf !

·
Super Moderator
6,960 Posts
Torsten-You the Butterfly man Bud! You are one accurate shooter! I saw the results of the German Shoot. You guys did great. With this type shooting, I can see why! Excellent! Next years Champ is getting ready!
Flatband

·
Premium Member
784 Posts
Awesome shooting !

Question: Are there some inexpensive and decent performing biodegradable ammo available for shooting in the woods ? Just for fun, not hunting. I dislike the toxicity of lead, plastic is too lightweight and takes far too long to degrade, stones are inconsistently shaped and take too long to select and gather in quantity, I dont have the time/interest to make my own, and it seems wasteful to thow away a hundred+ rounds of steel on every outing.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Awesome shooting !

Question: Are there some inexpensive and decent performing biodegradable ammo available for shooting in the woods ? Just for fun, not hunting. I dislike the toxicity of lead, plastic is too lightweight and takes far too long to degrade, stones are inconsistently shaped and take too long to select and gather in quantity, I dont have the time/interest to make my own, and it seems wasteful to thow away a hundred+ rounds of steel on every outing.
Clay ammo will be a good choice. It`s very cheap and the hits are sometimes a bit dusty

Here is a interesting video. A great aerial-shooter shoots his self-made clay ammo:

Regards

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.