Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did some shooting and made a video about it.
Not my best day of shooting, but still fun.
A little frustrating, I admit.

Don't do this.
When you shoot, hit what you're aiming at.
Maybe once or twice at least.

·
Registered
237 Posts
My only real problem is that the bands came off. I just need to make better attachments. Dollar store rubber bands to hold on good elastic sheeting just does not do it. I have to cut some of the same sheeting into winding strips.

But yes it was still fun.

·
Member, Brotherhood of Slingshot Nutz
11,245 Posts
All you need is a lot of practice. The up side to it is that it's way more satisfying when you hit the can in the beginning. It was fun watching.

·
See The Target
21,443 Posts
When your having fun you get better and better with practice. This is a great hobby, sport,recreation and ADDICTION!

·
Premium Member
4,900 Posts
Having a good time, that's what it's all about.

·
Premium Member
1,663 Posts
haha, that was one of the most entertaining slingshot videos I've ever seen, made even better by the comedic band failures and the look on your face when it happens
Takes more than 3/8th balls to post a video of a 0% hit ratio to a slingshot forum, too. Kudos man.
Sam

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks, guys.
I had a closer look at the string i used to tie the band on the board cut, and it had worked itself loose from the constrictor knot.
More practice is definitely in the plan, Dayhiker. I might walk up on the target a bit and work my way back as I get better at it.

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Thanks for posting, looks like you have a nice range going there!

·
HOBBYIST-SOPHOMORIC-JACKA$$
8,259 Posts
keep at it! i have my days where i can zone in and hit consistantly . but when i have them bad days- boy do i have them .

1 - 13 of 13 Posts