Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well y'all know I got one last week, It's nice , shoots good and all, but the short bands were crampin my style , so last night thought, what the heck, I bought bunch of the 20-40 tubing, make it comfy to shoot, the way it was at around 24' draw or so , I hit the wall, NO MORE STRETCH,, took the bands off, made new , longer bands, and started drawing to where i normally do, , well I kept cutting them down till I got to my old draw length 31" just as i hit the wall of no more stretch, sure did make a difference, now all my shooters have the same drawlength and I don't have to cramp myself up on any of them, makes shooting a lil more fun with all the same drawlength, and I have done that to alla my shooters, I like it.

·
Registered
230 Posts
alot of people have said dankung have shorter bands but the chinese probaly use a different way to draw must be effective if copmcertional models use it

·
Registered
199 Posts
Inquisitive, buy one mate! Surprisingly good but be sure to purchase from a reputable dealer as there's a few (dangerous) copy's out there!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts