Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
So Many Marbles ------------- So Little Time ;-)
4,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Shot the Umarex NXG with 6 pumps this am. Used Beeman pointed 8.7 gr pellets which I have had pretty good luck with. Using 6 pumps I was getting 537-540+ fps and groups of an inch at 30 yards on a very quiet non windy, but chilly 31 degree day.

Below is a picture of the gun and below that a pic of two shots at 32 yards that busted through a steel can, yes the other side too ----- good enough for Starlings for sure :)

NXG%20sm.png

Can3%20sm.png

The last shot is a Corona bottle that I busted from 15 yards ... pretty cool for a gun I bought refurbished a few years ago for about $24.99 as I remember at Field Supply. I have got quite a few airguns refurbished from them and they all look like they are brand new or very close to it !!

I have quite a few Daisy 880's from them that I really think were new but had a damaged box or ?, so they had to say refurbished and has to re-box them !!

Cornona%20at%2015%20Yards%20sm.png

wll

·
Registered
6,294 Posts
nice looking rifle and good shooting,i usually only go 6 pumps with the crosman 760,unless i'm after squirrels,but usually shooting rats at the neighbors barn,so 6 pumps is kind of overkill,lol

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.