Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm so honoured to have you shooting it buddy! And man can you shoot! Them poor bunny's don't stand a chance!
Thanks alot my friend ! :) honored to have this nice frame! I'm gonna get out on some bunnies very soon ! Got caught up on some orders.. so now it's time :) ... appreciate the words buddy!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I came back again cause I just like seeing someone shooting outside in short sleeves. LoL
Haha thank you brother !! :) .. man living here in the desert of new mexico we change 4 seasons in the same day sometimes ! .. gotta be ready for anything.. yesterday was short sleeves

·
Registered
4,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
J5... I couldn't see a darn thing, but everybody says you shot well. Great looking fork
shane.
Thanks my friend ! :) .. sorry you couldn't see the shooting. There is alot going on in my shooting range haha . I'm gonna try to get out and do some longer distance shooting on a can today .. should be able to see that better :) .. much appreciated buddy

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
Nice shooting, Joey! What's your band setup?
Thanks alot my friend ! :) .. I am using 8 inch active length .. 18 to 12 gzk green. 72 .. and 5/16 steel... I just recently got this stuff .. but I'm really liking it .. good solid shooting band

Thanks, bud. I may try that 3/4 straight with 3/8 steel.

·
Registered
4,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Nice shooting, Joey! What's your band setup?
Thanks alot my friend ! :) .. I am using 8 inch active length .. 18 to 12 gzk green. 72 .. and 5/16 steel... I just recently got this stuff .. but I'm really liking it .. good solid shooting band

Thanks, bud. I may try that 3/4 straight with 3/8 steel.
Nice !! Should zip em with some heat!

·
SLING-N-SHOT
3,680 Posts
Loving the size of that pocket thumper with the band clips Shane, awesome job on that design brother, and yes, GREAT SHOOTING Joey!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you Darrell. Appreciate that. We'll have to get one to you!!
truly appreciate that my friend and would be honored as that looks like the perfect size and the addition of the band clips was icing on the cake. (Sending you a special PM)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 18 of 18 Posts