Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Thanks Stringslap, and greetings from Western NY. I am pleased to have acquired the SS and clay ammo from Stringslap yesterday. I had the pleasure of meeting him at the airgun show and shoot. We got to talking and he had some SS’s. Since he wouldn’t take my money, I had to bribe him with ammo. I am happy to have added this SS to my collection. But not as happy as I am to have had the pleasure of meeting Stringslap. We had a chance to shoot for a few minutes and with his instruction I was able to hit the target a few times. He mentioned how great the SS community is, I can attest that he is a great ambassador for the forum and SS community.
The picture of the SS’s he posted above are all for sale (except the one laminate) if anyone is interested. I have not had the chance to research them yet but would be happy to help them find a home in someone’s collection. I have been a member here since 2011, and yea, I have been absent for a while. Glad to be back.

DF in NY
OMG it's a pain to get him to take money! I grabbed the pictured frame's twin and it live in my walking around bag now!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts