Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ever just have sling mail just show up out of the blue? Not the ones you bought or traded for. You know, the special ones that you would never sell or trade. The ones your friends built especially for you. I try to show mine off every chance I get. I went through them today and picked out at least one from each friend and took a picture.
Well here's your chance to display yours. Might make your friends feel a little special to boot.
I know there's some free hearted people here so let's see em!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,964 Posts
Thats a stunning collection. Nice seeing some of the less active builder's work again. See at least 2 Slingnerds - Looks like a Joe Roberts Yew, DSIL butt cap, Flatbands...
The little Challice is a Christmas present from Treeman. These are all really special to me. Every one has there own style. It's fun trying to figure out who made what.
Do you remember Mr Brooks? Sent me that yew Champ on my birthday. Just out of the blue.

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Ever just have sling mail just show up out of the blue? Not the ones you bought or traded for. You know, the special ones that you would never sell or trade. The ones your friends built especially for you. I try to show mine off every chance I get. I went through them today and picked out at least one from each friend and took a picture.
Well here's your chance to display yours. Might make your friends feel a little special to boot.
I know there's some free hearted people here so let's see em!!
what a collection man awesome Joe ????????

·
Super Moderator
6,192 Posts
Thats a stunning collection. Nice seeing some of the less active builder's work again. See at least 2 Slingnerds - Looks like a Joe Roberts Yew, DSIL butt cap, Flatbands...
The little Challice is a Christmas present from Treeman. These are all really special to me. Every one has there own style. It's fun trying to figure out who made what.
Do you remember Mr Brooks? Sent me that yew Champ on my birthday. Just out of the blue.
Mr B! - I have 2 small nattles of his. Had some old friends visit wh happen to live almost up the road from him - lucky score. I cherish all the stuff I've got from other members. Unfortunately I've had to stockpile most of these all over the world. Hope to be reunited with some of those soon.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Wow! That's a nice collection, unfortunately the only sling I have that wasn't made by me is a wasp so can't contribute to that side of the discussion haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Were going to have to do something about that.
At least now the uk is on lockdown I have plenty of time to make more of my own! I'm sure my time will come

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Wow! That's a nice collection, unfortunately the only sling I have that wasn't made by me is a wasp so can't contribute to that side of the discussion haha

Were going to have to do something about that.
At least now the uk is on lockdown I have plenty of time to make more of my own! I'm sure my time will come

get building bud ????????

·
Premium Member
9,964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Mr B! - I have 2 small nattles of his. Had some old friends visit wh happen to live almost up the road from him - lucky score. I cherish all the stuff I've got from other members. Unfortunately I've had to stockpile most of these all over the world. Hope to be reunited with some of those soon.
Would you have any idea what happened to him? He disappeared suddenly. I really miss him. Awesome fella!

1 - 20 of 64 Posts