Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Blue Raja,

I could not send you a PM, your inbox might be full.

I've been away from the board for a while and stopped by yesterday to take a look. I'm getting ready to post a couple of slingshots for sale and do have a SimpleShot Hammer package which i purchased when it first came out. I've used it just a couple of times and it's in excellent shape.

I've added the new Head with the Flip Clip X. So there are three (3) heads total and I added a set of white Ocularis Plugs which are supposed to be used with heavy tubes. (I never got around to trying it with tubes).

Everything you see in the pictures is included, I will sell for $60 PayPal or Money order which will include USPS priority to you.

Wood Font Tool Bag Fashion accessory

ShootNCoastie

Attachments

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Blue Raja,

I could not send you a PM, your inbox might be full.

I've been away from the board for a while and stopped by yesterday to take a look. I'm getting ready to post a couple of slingshots for sale and do have a SimpleShot Hammer package which i purchased when it first came out. I've used it just a couple of times and it's in excellent shape.

I've added the new Head with the Flip Clip X. So there are three (3) heads total and I added a set of white Ocularis Plugs which are supposed to be used with heavy tubes. (I never got around to trying it with tubes).

Everything you see in the pictures is included, I will sell for $60 PayPal or Money order which will include USPS priority to you.

attachicon.gif
20200104_075108.jpg

ShootNCoastie
Deal!

Sent you a PM (my inbox was full - sorry - should work now).

Thank you for your generosity.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.