Slingshots Forum banner
21 - 40 of 41 Posts

Registered
This is my EDC. Can you spot my 5 slingshots?
Each one utilizes my frameless rig. From left to right: The CCW- Concealed Catapult Wallet, Slingbone, Spitting Cobra, Slingchux, and my frameless rig. I'll never get bored when I'm out and about!

Sling-On!

Attachments

Registered
Awesome stuff C5!! I have still yet to try the sleeve over the bands ! Does it cause them to wear fast? ... what kind of cord do u take the sleeve off of ? Thx man !
Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Thanks J5! I'm using 550 paracord and I take out the inner strands. In my opinion the sleeve helps protect the bands and feels better around the wrist when you wear it. It also hasn't effected any of my shots. I'm using 1632 tubes.

Registered
Awesome stuff C5!! I have still yet to try the sleeve over the bands ! Does it cause them to wear fast? ... what kind of cord do u take the sleeve off of ? Thx man !
Thanks J5! I'm using 550 paracord and I take out the inner strands. In my opinion the sleeve helps protect the bands and feels better around the wrist when you wear it. It also hasn't effected any of my shots. I'm using 1632 tubes.
Ah! I see .. I tried getting some 1842 into the paracord onetime and gave up lol ... I will try some smaller rubber and see how I like it .. I am so used to shooting the tubes by themselves.. I will let u k ow how I get on man

Registered
Phooey on you guys! <_< :zipped:
except of course the frameless guys which I admire. Now that's an EDC rig that I can agree with.
I agree buddy ! This is as EDC as it gets !!! .. I usually have this and a couple LBS's one at all times !
532ea0b5add09540d302443e077fa36b.jpg

Awesome J5! Love that personalized pouch!

Registered

Read Only
Those frameless set ups look like something out of Batman's utility belt! Anybody have a basic template?
what frameless one did u like fella
One of Covert5's, namely the set up that looked like a small handle with the band coming out of it.
ya I like that one two C5 is the king of the ninja slings . Was going to say if it was the parapult raventree78 had a post how to make it awhile ago .

21 - 40 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.