Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Mojave Mo
4,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What a cool surprised my sling-brother! It fits like I made it, and shoots like a modi-dead ringer should shoot!! I slanged my original DeadRinger with the 'bat'- mod to MattW in S. Africa. I actually borrowed that semi-swell concept from Alfred E.M who uses a cool idea to help fill the hand on his Uniphoxx slings.
Your gift will fill the void and do it nicely. I dig your up-scale slingmakery, but this mini-lami is a step up that I aim to give a try. I need to make a move away from the aluminum cores that I have attempted to hack. I will either use OPC's (other people's cores) or start fiddling around like this! Peace!! Mojave Mo
6eed7ae5eb246e503ce82d1a784ac35c.jpg
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content
255dceab03221f431bca5d0d9a055713.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,543 Posts
What a cool surprised my sling-brother! It fits like I made it, and shoots like a modi-dead ringer should shoot!! I slanged my original DeadRinger with the 'bat'- mod to MattW in S. Africa. I actually borrowed that semi-swell concept from Alfred E.M who uses a cool idea to help fill the hand on his Uniphoxx slings.
Your gift will fill the void and do it nicely. I dig your up-scale slingmakery, but this mini-lami is a step up that I aim to give a try. I need to make a move away from the aluminum cores that I have attempted to hack. I will either use OPC's (other people's cores) or start fiddling around like this! Peace!! Mojave Mo
6eed7ae5eb246e503ce82d1a784ac35c.jpg
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content
255dceab03221f431bca5d0d9a055713.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Glad you like it and really happy it fills a void and inspires.Peace my Friend!

·
Premium Member
3,230 Posts
Awesomeness! Friends. I dig this flip.
The Mod-Deadringer with a phatty foregrip is a fine shooter.

Laminated wood is just really good looking.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts