Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the confirmations guys , I played with a heat gun a little this afternoon and could see the potential. My morning regime includes a walk pass a popular skateboard park and on Monday after a weekend of activity it is a wonderful location for 3/8 clay ball target practice at all the trash the little bugger's leave behind. Nothing like a styrofoam cup half full of Dr. Pepper on the picnic table for the little heathens to deal with on their return trip.:devilish: Today I spied this stack of boards some aspiring refinisher must have been to stoned to remember from the night before so I appropriated them right before the trash guys from the City showed up.

The underside decals are pretty well destroyed and one has bad crack through the center but it looked like the good core material I see others talking about. I'm about to get back to some making and couldn't overlook the donation to my cause.
I have not been doing much slingshotting this Summer due some rapidly advancing cataracts that I'm about to start the removal of.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts