Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Member, Brotherhood of Slingshot Nutz
11,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Skit Slunga asked me if I wanted to try his "Skit-2" slingshot, a beautiful poacher/target shooter he made recently. So I agreed, but sent him one of my natural forks to keep in case I shot the forks off of his.
I quickly fell in love with Skit-2. It's got it all. Fits comfortably in my hand, is very friendly to flip-style shooting, but can also be shot pretty effectively with a hammer grip and instinct shooting. And it is a real looker too.
He has offered now to trade for the one I sent him. I accepted, but haven't heard back from him yet -- hope it's a deal, I'd love to own this.

RECIPE FOR FUN...

Hope it's mine

·
Premium Member
260 Posts
Skit Slunga asked me if I wanted to try his "Skit-2" slingshot, a beautiful poacher/target shooter he made recently. So I agreed, but sent him one of my natural forks to keep in case I shot the forks off of his.
I quickly fell in love with Skit-2. It's got it all. Fits comfortably in my hand, is very friendly to flip-style shooting, but can also be shot pretty effectively with a hammer grip and instinct shooting. And it is a real looker too.
He has offered now to trade for the one I sent him. I accepted, but haven't heard back from him yet -- hope it's a deal, I'd love to own this.

Hope it's mine
DH, I was working the late shift sorry I couldn't get back to you sooner

With a lead in like that ... How could I not deal?
I wouldn't have offered it up, if I hadn't meant it.
The Mighty Oak is a fair trade - my first shoot-able natural and first 'other side' slingshot all wrapped in one. Truly Ambi for me. Don't have any pics, other than just after re-banding and right before the Great Frog Slaughter began - but they'll come soon .
Enjoy SkitTwo!

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
Great looking slingshot, great shape, color, has pretty much everything

·
Member, Brotherhood of Slingshot Nutz
11,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
As the British say, "I'm chuffed!" In fact I'm so chuffed I'm chafed

Thanks, Rick

·
Premium Member
260 Posts
a wonderful looking board cut.
Thanks Fish! After yapping with Bill about how to make it 'more user adaptable' I realized where part of SkitTwo's inspiration came from. An undercut here and a fork shortening there ...and its a very close cousin to a H→C Hunter. Can't re-invent the wheel but I can make it my own.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts