Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a fun design right off the machine. Think if all the things you could do with it such as...

* Play catch
* Throw it at an intruder
* Use it as a tree ornament
* Practical piece of jewelry
* Generic activity
* Hang it off if the back of your pickup
* Makeshift baseball
* Dog toy
* Use it as a slingshot
... And many more!!!

Features a whopping 70mm diameter with fork gap around 45mm and fits in the hand just as a ball should... Surprisingly comfy and an actual nice shooter and of course... It glows! Use it left handed, right handed, no handed!

It floats too!!

Attachments

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I appreciate the kind words mate, its just to fun to goof off and make something weird that actually shoots well and is comfortable. I don't plan to stop anytime soon!

Ok jacoza that does it. Your next creation has to be in my hands. You come up with some ideas I would never have ever thought of. In over a million years you're a true artist buddy.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
662 Posts
I appreciate the kind words mate, its just to fun to goof off and make something weird that actually shoots well and is comfortable. I don't plan to stop anytime soon!

Ok jacoza that does it. Your next creation has to be in my hands. You come up with some ideas I would never have ever thought of. In over a million years you're a true artist buddy.

I get it brotha. You got a fan over here.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That is an awesome idea bro and that's a perfect name! Slorb! What material is it made from?
This particular guy is pla+, To be honest, I am very impressed with the way it actually feels and shoots (once you find the sweet spot for your hand, there is a ton of ways to grab it because its so round). I actually already have an order for one which is exciting. The next one is probably going to be made of wood composite and stained. And the name just fits the goofiness of it all too.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts