Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got one of Alex's wicked pfs shooters in a trade deal,lookin like ima really have to step up my game on this one,lol,the camera really Doesn't do this frame justice,the grain patterns are very vibrant,the finish is Smooooth and it feels good in the hand,nice curve factor,also got some 6mm airsoft BBs,they are not soft,should be an interesting shoot tomorroh
Thanks my friend it is a beauty (y)(y):coffee:
Wood Tool Bicycle part Auto part Hardwood
Wood Natural material Tool Hunting knife Utility knife
Font Electric blue Ball Sports equipment Comfort food
Wood Tool Plant Finger Gesture
Wood Finger Thumb Terrestrial plant Grass
Plant Gesture Finger Wood Terrestrial plant

And the sight
Hand Sunglasses Leg Jaw Gesture

·
Registered
558 Posts
got one of Alex's wicked pfs shooters in a trade deal,lookin like ima really have to step up my game on this one,lol,the camera really Doesn't do this frame justice,the grain patterns are very vibrant,the finish is Smooooth and it feels good in the hand,nice curve factor,also got some 6mm airsoft BBs,they are not soft,should be an interesting shoot tomorroh
Thanks my friend it is a beauty (y)(y):coffee:
You're very welcome! I'm still pretty new in the building game but I'm really glad you like it! I also have a hard time with taking good pics, I might hand those reigns over to my wife! Lol

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You're very welcome! I'm still pretty new in the building game but I'm really glad you like it! I also have a hard time with taking good pics, I might hand those reigns over to my wife! Lol
may have to do the same thing,shes a better pic taker,with a better camera/phone/thing,,,,,,

1 - 12 of 12 Posts